A daemonic rot grows inside the Blackstone Fortress. The Infested Brethren – foul servants of the Plague God, Nurgle – have made their way to the uncharted reaches of the Western Reaches, and now worm their way through the ancient station like maggots through a bloated corpse.
Father Nurgle's blessings reach the Blackstone Fortress and even spread as far as Precipice and only your explorers can stop the rot! As well as the Quest to End the Plagues, No Respite also features rules for using Poxwalkers and Plague Marines in your other expeditions.
The Set Includes:
– 3 multipart, push fit Plague Marine miniatures
– 6 multipart, push fit and single-piece Poxwalker miniatures
– 1 24-page No Respite booklet
– 1 Thrice-cursed Shrine Sheet
– 2 Punchboards, containing 56 tokens
– 9 double-sided Plague cards
– 12 Affliction cards
– 12 Exploration cards
– 4 Encounter cards
– 2 Hostile Reference cards
– 3 Node of Corruption cards
– 3 Medical Marvel cards
– 1 Thrice-cursed Shrine envelope (containing your reward for success)
You will need a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress and Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress – Escalation to use the contents of this set.